– Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles (100%)
– Panels made out of suede
– Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
– Lining made out in Jersey (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester)
– Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
– Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.