The Riobranco model made out of ecological and sustainable materials. The style comes up a little small. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size up. The upper is made from recycled cotton, while faux suede panels on the toe and heel help to protect against scuffs. The shoes are made in Brazil.
– Upper in Hexamesh, organic cotton and recycled polyester
– Panels made out of vegan suede
– Logo V made of rubber
– Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
– Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
– Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre